Manjiw.com – Exynos 2400 is the latest exynos chipset from samsung , Some iterations, such as the Exynos 2100, were praised for their performance, while other iterations, such as the Exynos 2200, were criticized for their thermal issues and performance lagging behind competitors.
However, with the Exynos 2400, Samsung intends to reclaim the mobile chip crown.
- 1.7x faster CPU: Compared to the Exynos 2200, the Exynos 2400 offers a 1.7x increase in CPU performance, thanks to its 10-core architecture, which most likely has Cortex-X4 main cores.
- 14.7x AI performance improvement: AI is the future, and the Exynos 2400 welcomes it with a remarkable 14.7x AI performance boost. This paves the way for smoother and smarter experiences on your phone.
- Xclipse 940 GPU with RDNA 3: Gamers, rejoice! The Exynos 2400 is equipped with the Xclipse 940 GPU, powered by AMD’s cutting-edge RDNA 3 architecture. This means ultra-smooth gameplay with stunning visuals, including mobile ray tracing for ultra-realistic lighting effects.
Exynos 2400 is not just about brute force. Samsung is focused on holistic improvements:
- Generative AI prowess: The chip offers impressive Generative AI capabilities, enabling features such as real-time generation of images from text and a more personalized user experience.
- Improved power efficiency: Samsung claims that the Exynos 2400 is more power efficient than its predecessor, which means longer battery life for your phone.
- 5G and enhanced connectivity: Stay connected with the latest 5G and Wi-Fi 7 standards, ensuring incredible data speeds and seamless connectivity.
The Road Ahead
The Exynos 2400 is expected to be used in the upcoming Galaxy S24 and Galaxy S24+ models. However, the high-end Galaxy S24 Ultra will probably stick to Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 3, indicating the ongoing competition for mobile chip supremacy.
While official benchmarks have yet to be published, leaked Geekbench scores show that the Exynos 2400 performs slightly better than the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 in single-core tests, but lags behind in multi-core performance.
However, real-world usage testing and gaming testing are required for a definitive comparison.
The Exynos 2400 marks a significant step forward for Samsung’s mobile chip ambitions. With impressive performance, AI capabilities, and a focus on power efficiency, it has the potential to become a real contender in the high-end smartphone market.
Whether it can beat Qualcomm remains to be seen, but one thing is for sure: the competition is heating up, and the future of mobile technology looks very exciting.
Hopefully this article has provided a comprehensive overview of the Exynos 2400. If you have any further questions.