Patcay.com – News broke that Google would be deleting Gmail and YouTube by the end of 2023. This news has caused concern among users of both services.
However, Google has denied the news. Google says that they have no plans to remove Gmail and YouTube.
Then, why is this news circulating? There are several possibilities, including:
Read More: Inactive Gmail Accounts to Be Deleted
- Internal communication errors. This possibility could occur if a Google employee accidentally leaked information about the planned closure of Gmail and YouTube.
- Internal trials. This possibility could happen if Google is testing new features for Gmail and YouTube that are not working well.
- Hoax. This possibility is also possible, given that the news has been widely spread on social media.
Whatever the cause, the news of the Gmail and YouTube deletion has caused concern among users of both services.
Here are some reasons why Gmail and YouTube users are worried about the services being removed:
- Gmail and YouTube are essential services. Gmail is the world’s most popular email service, while YouTube is the world’s most popular video platform. Both services are used by billions of people around the world.
- Gmail and YouTube offer features that are not available in other services. Gmail offers features like spam filters, malware protection, and large cloud storage. While YouTube offers features such as high-quality video streaming, accurate video recommendations, and an active user community.
If Gmail and YouTube are removed, users will lose access to services that are essential and offer features not available on other services.
However, keep in mind that the news about the removal of Gmail and YouTube is still not confirmed by Google. So, users need to wait for official information from Google before taking any action.