Patcay.com – WhatsApp now allows users to change their chat wallpaper with a different wallpaper for each contact.
The way to change WhatsApp chat wallpaper is very easy. Users only need to open a chat with the contact they want to change the wallpaper for, then click the three-dot icon in the upper right corner, select “Wallpaper”, then select the desired image.
Here are the steps to change the WhatsApp wallpaper differently for each contact:
- Open the WhatsApp app on your phone.
- Open a chat with the contact you want to change the wallpaper for.
- In the top right corner of the chat, click the three-dot icon.
- Select “Wallpaper”.
- Select the image you want to use as wallpaper.
- Click “Set”.
The selected image will become the wallpaper of the chat with that contact. You can repeat these steps to change the chat wallpaper with other contacts.
Tips to Change WhatsApp Wallpaper Different for Each Contact
Here are some tips for changing WhatsApp wallpapers differently for each contact:
Read More: Sportyfy App for a Healthy Lifestyle
- Use an image that matches your identity or relationship with the contact. For example, if you have a contact who is a close friend, you can use a funny or interesting image. If you have a contact who is a coworker, you can use a formal or professional image.
- Use an image that has a high resolution so that it is clearly visible on your phone screen.
- If you don’t want to use images from your phone gallery, you can also use images from the internet.
By changing the WhatsApp wallpaper differently for each contact, you can make your chats more personalized and interesting.