Patcay.com – Valorant released the episode 7 act 3 update on November 1, 2023. This update is part of Episode 7 Act 3 and brings a variety of new features, including new agents, new maps, and gameplay changes.
Iso, the New Agent
Iso is a new agent who hails from Malaysia. He is a duelist who can inflict debuff effects on enemies and generate a shield for himself.
- Undercut (Q): Iso releases an energy molecule that can debuff the enemy it hits. The energy molecule can reduce the enemy’s speed, accuracy, or weapon recharge.
- Double Tap (E): Iso enters focus mode. When Iso eliminates an enemy, it will give an orb of energy to ward off any damage. Shooting this orb grants you a shield that absorbs one instance of damage from any source.
- Ultimate: Iso releases a wave of energy that can activate debuffs on all enemies hit by the wave.
New Map: Sunset
Sunset is a new map set in a city in Mexico. The map has an open and spacious design, with plenty of places to hide and fight.
Read More: Valorant, The Rise and Fall of Outlaw
Riot Games also made some gameplay changes in this update, including:
- Changes to weapons: Riot Games made several changes to weapons, including increased damage on Vandal and Phantom weapons, and decreased damage on Operator weapons.
- Changes to the economy: Riot Games also made some changes to the economy, including increased prices on Operator weapons and other weapons.
The Episode 7 Act 3 update brings a variety of new features that are expected to make Valorant more interesting. The new agent Iso has unique abilities and can change the meta of the game.
The new map Sunset also provides a new gaming experience. Meanwhile, gameplay changes are expected to make the game more balanced and competitive.